Nicht lange ist es her, als das letzte Mini-Update zu F1 2016 erschienen ist. In den letzten Aktualisierungen ist man Probleme angegangen, die möglicherweise für eine starke Beeinträchtigung des Spielspaßes gesorgt haben. Nun ist jedoch das erste umfangreiche Update erschienen, das neben einer Vielzahl an Bugfixes - darunter unter anderem auch für das G27-Lenkrad - neue Features mitbringt! Alle Details können dem unten stehenden Changelog entnommen werden.
Das Update für die PC-Version umfasst 418,3 MB und wird durch Steam - je nach Einstellungen - automatisch heruntergeladen und installiert. Da im Änderungsprotokoll eine Kategorie namens "PC Specific Fixes" existiert, ist momentan davon auszugehen, dass alle Änderungen außerhalb der Kategorie auch für die beiden Konsolenversionen gelten. Bestätigt ist dies jedoch nicht.
Changelog V1.3.0 - F1 2016
- Added the fuel remaining level next to the fuel mix setting in the MFD
- Added the ability to chose whether to select a front wing change during pit stops
- Added ability to alter fuel mix levels during the race start procedure.
- Added braking telemetry to ghost car DRL within Time Trial
- Added HUD area adjustment option.
PC Specific Fixes
- Setting Benchmark mode to loop will now loop the benchmark.
- Improved framerate when running the career hub in 4K and using the laptop.
- Fixed an issue where the Low Detail graphical preset was displayed as Custom in the advanced Setup menu
- V-sync Interval now fades out when v-sync is set to OFF
- AMD - Crossfire – Fixed an issue that resulted in vehicle reflections causing cars to flicker when set to HIGH or above
- Fixed an issue where some players were not receiving their pre-order bonus features.
- Steam multiplayer region filter expanded to worldwide.
- G27 steering wheel is now recognised.
- Players on pause during multiplayer races are now driven at the speed level of the chosen AI and ghost to avoid accidents.
- Safety Car icon has been added to the mini map in online multiplayer races.
- Fixed a hang where a user JIPs into a session as its transitioning to a race.
- Fixed an issue where JIPing into a practice session, quitting and rejoining prevents the player from taking control of a car.
- Fixed an issue where game assets fail to render correctly when a client spectates an ongoing multiplayer qualifying session.
- Fixed an issue where the AI refused to overtake a paused player during online sessions.
- Added an icon next to the player nametag to indicate when the AI has taken control of another player in online multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where players could spawn in on top of each other on the grid if both players receive a 5 place grid penalty in practice
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect position indicator on the formation lap after a driver is reset to grid.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer championship in which the client’s setup is forgotten after a reboot.
- Fixed an issue where if a host left an OSQ session their ghost was the only vehicle visible for all clients and results were showing them in 1st place.
- Multiplayer Championship – Auto save feature enabled when player client joins session.
- Fixed an issue where accepting an invite on the race results was failing to take user into the game lobby.
- Added option for clients to save Multiplayer Championship after host migration
- Fixed an issue where an absent player vehicle was retiring at the start of a practice session, preventing the player dropping into multiplayer championships
- Fixed an issue where drive through penalties were not being enforced after a Formation Lap
- Fixed an issue where if a player quits/is disqualified from an online practice or longer qualifying session, many AI were not setting a lap time at all
- Added ability to kick player in Online Championship if they don't have a vehicle.
- Various other bug and stability fixes.
- Fixed AI vehicles blocking cars on hot laps in qualifying and practice sessions.
- Fixed AI vehicles suddenly moving off the inside line of corners and causing collisions
- Improved AI ability to recover to track after being involved in crashes.
- Made changes to the AI to improve overtaking along straights.
- Improved AI ability to race closer in corners without backing out of moves.
- AI vehicles are now able to reliably keep within the Safety Car delta times.
- Updated safety car release frequencies to result in SC being deployed more often.
- Updated safety car severity release frequencies – More likely to be released for the more severe accidents.
- Practice Sessions – Re-balanced tyre management tests.
- Improved performance and framerate within the career mode hospitality suite.
- Fixed an issue in qualifying where the player was given new vehicle for Q2 after terminally damaging their car during Q1.
- Fixed a crash in a 100% race replay at Singapore.
- Fixed an issue where drive through penalties were not being enforced after a Formation Lap.
- Fixed an issue where marbles were not sticking to tyres when driving over them on the outside of corners.
- Fixed sector times incorrectly displaying purple on the timings screen in practice and qualifying.
- Fixed an exploit in full qualifying where you could move up the grid after Q1 by advancing to race.
- Fixed an issue on the strategy screen where it was possible to leave a gap in the race strategy.
- Fixed an issue where no response was heard after requesting driver in Front or driver behind status update.
- Fixed an issue where time trial laps that were penalised are appearing as legitimate times. - Please note this requires a leaderboard wipe to remove penalised lap times.
- Leaderboards now display total players and ranking position.
- Fixed a crash when attempting qualification pace practice program in FP2 and FP3.
- Fixed a crash when selecting flashback after entering the pits.
- Stopped the game forcing players to serve stop-go penalties whilst under safety car conditions.
- Altered formation lap start procedure so users do not think they are starting the race.
- Season objectives for teams in career now update at the start of a new season depending on previous seasons performance.
- MFD - Extended the strategy timer to 30 seconds.
- Sparks VFX is now played for plank collisions with track surface.
- BRAZIL - PIT LANE - Speed limit sign now matches 80Kph speed limit.
- AUSTRALIA – Pit Lane – Speed limit sign and pit limit OSD now match at 60Kph
- Stability improvements for all game modes.
- Various other bug and graphical fixes.
- Various audio issues fixed and re-balanced.
- Further updates to name filter in career mode.
Im Rahmen der am 25. Mai 2018 inkraftgetretenen EU-Datenschutzgrundverordnung wurde die Kommentarfunktion vorübergehend deaktiviert. Wir bitten diesbezüglich um Verständnis!