Insgesamt zwei neue Updates hat die PC-Version des Rennspiels DiRT Rally in der vergangenen Woche erhalten. Während V1.21 vor allem Optimierungen für das VR-Spielerlebnis erbrachte, sind in V1.22 Fehler behoben worden, die mit dem vorherigen Patch entstanden sind. Nachfolgend gibt es einen genauen Überblick über die beiden Updates:
DiRT Rally - PC-Update V1.21
- Graphics – Improvements to significantly reduce object popping during track intros and replays in VR.
- Graphics – Wheel will no longer lock to the left if you use the ultra low graphical preset.
- Graphics – Desktop image when playing in VR is no longer stretched.
- Graphics – Improvements to prevent the environment popping in the distance during a dynamic
- Game – You can now remap the headset position reset function in Controls for VR.
- Game – You can no longer press pause during the fade to black when you restart an event in VR.
- Audio – Razer Kraken will no longer cause the game to crash on boot.
- HUD – Split time will no longer overlap co-driver calls in VR.
- HUD – Repair puncture tooltip will no longer overlap speedometer in VR.
- HUD – Legibility improvements for smaller text elements in VR.
- HUD – Hud should no longer fall into your line of sight on hills if you have VR Vehicle Camera Motion turned on.
- HUD – Fix to prevent the “Recover Vehicle” tooltip remaining on screen when you have accepted an invite during gameplay.
- UI – Stereoscopic Rendering and V-Sync are removed when playing the game in VR.
- UI – VR Options in HUD are removed if you are not playing in VR.
- UI – A Message will now be displayed if you access the Steam Overlay in VR letting you know to take off your headset.
- UI – Certain pop up messages should now display correctly in VR.
DiRT Rally - PC-Update V1.22
- Audio – Engine and Co-Driver balance is now back to how it was in 1.20.
- Audio – Surround now works like it did in 1.20.
- Audio – Engine audio during post race sequence now plays out correctly.