Das November-Update zu RaceRoom Racing Experience steht seit den Mittagsstunden zum Download auf Steam bereit. Enthalten sind in der 10,1 GB großen Aktualisierung nicht nur Bugfixes, sondern auch drei neue Fahrzeuge und eine optionale 64bit-Anwendung.
Durch die optionale Anwendung kann das Rennspiel mehr als 4 GB RAM in eurem Rechner ansprechen. Dies setzt allerdings auch voraus, dass ihr eine 64bit-Version eures Betriebssystems verwendet. Durch die begrenzte Adressierbarkeit der 32bit-Version kam es immer häufiger zu Abstürzen des Rennspiels. Zusätzlich zum 64bit-Support werden nun auch Triple-Screen-Konfigurationen unterstützt.
Als neue Fahrzeuge stehen der Audi R8 LMS, die Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R und der Mercedes AMG GT3 zum Kauf im RaceRoom-Store bereit. Die Preise für die Fahrzeuge betragen jeweils 3,98€.
TRAILER - Audi R8 LMS GT3
TRAILER - Mercedes AMG GT3
TRAILER - Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R
Changelog v0.3.0.6163 - RaceRoom - PC
Das nachfolgende Changelog gibt einen Gesamtüberblick über das neue Update:
- 64-bit executable to allow the game to use more memory
- First pass for true triple screen support. Right now handled through startup arguments. Full details and instructions on the forums. ( LINK )
- Game is now providing more information to all players present on a Multiplayer server whenever the server is waiting for players who are still loading into the game.
- Added a bindable key to reset FFB while driving.
- Hud_options.xml residing in My Documents is no longer encrypted, allowing players to edit and move HUD items around.
- Video settings: Car Reflection Quality on High now draws reflections at full framerate.
- Added support for Thrustmaster TS-XW Racer wheel
- Updated Fanatec SDK to v3.2
- Xbox One controller - changed default keybindings to match the Xbox 360 pads
- Game no longer allows to drive a sequential gearbox car with an H-shifter. H-Shifter users no longer need to change the H-Pattern gearbox option manually depending on the car they picked. They can now always leave the option always enabled and let the game decide when to use it or not.
- Damage system - Fixed a case where the point of impact would not translate properly to the visual damage (for example formula cars were hard to damage visually)
- Damage system - Fixed an issue where car deformations could sometimes switch on and off when going backwards in a replay
- Damage system - Prevented detachable parts of the cars from detaching when mechanical damage is disabled (to prevent loss of downforce after losing a wing)
- Damage system - Fixed detachable parts randomly disappearing in replays or being visible when they shouldn’t.
- Damage system - Fixed damage not being visually repaired for opponents in multiplayer after the opponent returned to garage to fix it.
- Fixed some issues with the 8-shaped layout of Suzuka where cameras or blue flag detections could be confused by the crossing section.
- Fixed an issue where the game would fail to restart the engine if the player cancelled the pitstop right after confirming it.
- Fixed an issue where the game could start stuttering when playing long replay files.
- Fixed an issue where a traffic cone would be sometimes visible in a seemingly odd location when playing a replay
- Fixed car class specific pitstop actions that could sometimes not trigger in multiplayer
- Fixed a case where Fanatec CSW 2.5 would be listed twice in controller profiles menu and would not be recognized after being turned off and on again while driving.
- Fixed so Opponent Strength setting is now properly used in Free Practice mode (was always using adaptive AI setting)
- Fixed missing results at the end of a race session on single lap layouts such as Nordschleife Tourist.
- Fixed an issue where lap timer would randomly stop on a Hillclimb run after restarting several times in a row.
- Fixed an issue where performing a pitstop at Anderstorp could sometimes result in a cut track penalty.
- Fixed a case where the game could sometimes show an Off Track Warning (Black and white flag) for a split second.
- Fixed a case where the player could on some occasion be wrongfully asked to give back one position for overtaking under yellow.
- Fixed visual suspension vibration of NSU TTS opponents in Multiplayer
- Fixed a label on the HUD during warmup session that was wrongly stating “Position”
- Fixed a case where attempting to close the game window while in a replay would prevent exiting the game normally.
- Fixed an issue with the Bosch DDU7 data display where its white variant would feature some data in green that was hard to read.
- Fixed an issue with the Bosch DDU8 data display where the gear indicator could sometimes remain red.
- Fixed an issue with the data display in the BMW M235i Racing where fuel amount wouldn’t show the proper unit until player adjusted fuel. Fixed the fuel gauge not matching up.
- Fixed an issue where the Pitlane limiter notification wasn’t showing on the KTM data display
- Fixed an issue where a white flag warning would show during rolling start procedures
- Removed “Allowed to overtake” related text from yellow flag HUD elements since many users reported the extra information led to confusion.
Sound, Physics & AI:
- AI - Improved overall behavior when racing in a pack. Stress factor reduced, and improved on the tendency to sometimes turn into the player car.
- AI - Rate for AI calculations is now increased for AI’s in the direct vicinity of the player
- AI - Fixed an issue on tracks like Zolder where an AI willing to enter the pitlane would easily disregard the presence of other cars on the racing line.
- AI - Modified the DRS activation logic to allow DRS on all tracks
- AI - Increased pace of AI in qualifying sessions
- AI - If an AI car breaks down, it now clears the ideal racing line and slows down once safe to do so. If coming to a full stop within 7 meters of the track, the game will remove the car after 20 seconds.
- AI - No longer ignoring other cars at the end of race sessions
- AI - More respect for track limits during rolling start procedures
- AI - Shouldn’t be caught slowing down for cars exiting pitlane anymore
- Grip level in Practice sessions has been increased.
- All cars now have reworked gearshift volumes and reverb effects.
- Fixed a case where gearshift sounds were missing when driving with AI’s.
- GTR3 Car class - Updated physics and tire model
- Reduced the rate at which tires get dirty when driving on dirty tarmac (10% slower) and when driving on carpets, astroturf, tarmac runoffs etc (80% slower)
- Tires now get clean at the same rate, regardless of what kind of dirt is on the tire.
- P4/5 Competizione - New cockpit sounds, Fixed the cockpit camera that wasn’t looking straight horizontal.
- H-pattern gearbox cars driven with Autoclutch enabled no longer get an automatic drop of throttle input upon gearshift.
- Hockenheim - Tweaks to cut track detection
- Indianapolis - Tweaks to cut track detection
- Laguna Seca - Tweaks to cut track detection
- Lausitzring - Tweaks to cut track detection
- Portimao - Tweaks to cut track detection and some AI speed tweaks.
- Paul Ricard - Tweaks to cut track detection and some AI speed tweaks.
- RaceRoom Hillclimb - Fixed TV camera showing the opposite end of the course when using the reverse layout and looking at the car at the starting position
- Sepang GP - Fixed a cut track warning when taking the last turn a bit wide. Added all alternative camera sets.
- Sonoma Sprint - Fixed a cut track warning in the final turn
- All cars aside from modern DTM now benefit from 360 degrees steering animation. DTM cars will have to be updated at a later point due to the need for retexturing branded driving suits and helmets.
- All tracks using the hot weather light settings (ie: Paul Ricard) have received light adjustments
- Bentley Continental GT3 - Moved the data display up in the cockpit
- BMW M235i Racing - Car no longer produces visual backfires
- BMW M6 GT3 - #7 now has its golden rims and #97 received some color balance tweaks
- Formula RaceRoom U.S. - Reduced reflectiveness of the rims
- KTM X-Bow RR - Car no longer produces visual backfires
- Spa-Francorchamps - Some optimizations to improve performance on this track.
Im Rahmen der am 25. Mai 2018 inkraftgetretenen EU-Datenschutzgrundverordnung wurde die Kommentarfunktion vorübergehend deaktiviert. Wir bitten diesbezüglich um Verständnis!